What if we told you there was a cocktail that could instantly make you feel revitalised and full of energy?
And no, it’s not that kind of cocktail.
The Myers cocktail is a popular blend of vitamins administered intravenously that has been proven to improve the health and wellbeing of patients, as well as treat everything from migraines and fatigue to angina and chronic sinusitis.
The elixir was invented in the 1960s by Dr John Myers and has produced remarkable results for general health and wellness, minimising stress and boosting the immune system.
Taking the vitamins by infusion also means that the body can absorb them more rapidly and efficiently. Many patients describe feeling re-energized after taking the treatment, as well as noticing tighter facial skin and a healthy glow.
Many people take the treatment to improve their overall sense of wellbeing and as a preventative health measure, but it has also been effective to treat:
- Asthma attacks
- Acute muscle spasm
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- A small number of patients with congestive heart failure, angina, chronic urticaria, hyperthyroidism, and dysmenorrhea also showed marked improvements.
What’s in the Myers Cocktail?
The revitalising “cure-all” often contains:
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Zinc Chloride
- Calcium Chloride
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B complex
What are the benefits?
- Magnesium Sulphate – helps to prevent arrhythmia and lowers high blood pressure.
- Zinc Chloride – helps to fight the common cold, and stimulates the body’s healing process for wounds and injuries.
- B complex – promotes healthy hair and skin, prevents memory loss, and acts as an anti-stress treatment.
- Vitamin C – fights cancer and acts as an antioxidant.
The treatment is one of the quickest ways to get the benefits from all of these essential vitamins and improve your general health and well being.
We offer the Full Cocktail Injection treatment, which is based on the Myers Cocktail, and we adjust the strength of the vitamins to suit your body’s needs.If you want to find out more about our intravenous nutrient treatment, you can contact us here. We can also refer you to a doctor that can prescribe it.